Friday, March 4, 2011

of the chains that no longer bind me.

I am happy to report that with my tax return ( thanks Cat!) I am able to totally pay off my the rest of one of my two credit cards~!  See ya, Banana Republic, I have worked as an indentured servant long enough!  I feel as though I should be singing songs of freedom or sneaking away in the night to pay my final payment. 

What's next you might ask?  Well, the only other debt I have is my actual credit card, and then my car loan.  The rest of my tax money is going toward that and I feel as though by this time next year I will hopefully be able to stop farming rice and polishing the masters fine china...maybe I can even vote! 

I was planning on using a little bit of the money to buy a pair of undies or two, but I think the chance as freedom will override that desire. 

Three cheers for freedom!


No comments:

Post a Comment