Thursday, August 22, 2013

Of new technology.

I have recently aquired a new mobile device, the Samsung galaxy S4. There has definitely been a learning curve as I have used HTC phones for the past 4 years. So far, I think this phone is freaking awesome!! The keyboard is a challenge,  but I am slowly learning to use it more efficiently.  Everything runs so much faster and the little things that is does blow me away. For instance, if I open a browser in Chrome on my phone is recognizes all of the tabs that I currently have open on my desktop at home...it's like magic! The one thing that bothers me is that the comma is not its own key on the keyboard...do people really not care about proper sentence structure?! Anyhow, I still like the phone a lot and it is very interactive so maybe this will mean I will blog more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment