Thursday, February 2, 2012

of the things I put my junk in.

I went through my closet the other day and got rid of a lot of the clothes that no longer fit me.  One would think that this is a win, don't get me wrong, I am happy that I have lost weight...I just have a much more limited wardrobe now.  Something that a gay could get his club card taken away for.  The one good thing that came from all the organizing is the fact that I now have an idea what essentials I have to re-buy to bring my threads back to acceptable gay standards. 

One area that I am totally NOT lacking in, is my collection of underclothes...I know most of you are anticipating me telling you that I have an updated count of under-oos......well wait no longer my pets, the newest count is..............................169 pairs!!!  Pick your jaw up off the table and stop looking at me like that, you all know I am weird, so just accept it.  I am really trying to find a way to have all of the pairs to be more accessible.  Right now, I have my favorite 30 or so pairs displayed well, but I find that I am frequenting those too much.  I want to be able have them all to where I can easily see the ones that I have.  I should probably go online and find more freaks people like me.  I know there are others, as Lindsey kindly pointed out another blogger that has a similar undie-understanding...even if my collection vastly outweighs his.  I think research is in order, until next time dearies~!


1 comment:

  1. OMG the title of the post became something totally different after I read the post. Too funny.

    I think the only way to properly display them is on 169 super hot models that line your home. Call me if that plan pans out, though.

    ReplyDelete