Saturday, November 3, 2012

of the color gold and the spoken word.

It is no secret that I like coffee, Starbucks, and shiny things! Well, when I heard about the Starbucks rewards program and the fact that when you reach enough points they send you a card with your name engraved on it, let's just say my shiny-senses were tingling.  So here I am showing off my new friend!

I am also experimenting today with the function my phone has for me to talk into it and it will type for me.  I use the function every once in a while, but it does not always work that great.  Still, it will be a much safer option when I am on the run.  So if you see me driving and talking to myself you can assume that it is from me blogging....or the caffeine....or I am singing showtunes at the top of my lungs.  This is most days actually.  It's a requirement of being a card holder, not Starbucks, I'm talking about my gay card...which I have had a considerable amount longer and is much more shiny.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment