Monday, January 24, 2011

of what ties together America's Grandmother, a single pot, and someone with True Grit.

Hello all~!

Boy-howdy, I haven't had a Saturday off in a while, so having this past one off was quite nice.  We were going to try to do something completely different, but it had been so long since we had been to the movies and I have been very good with dieting and so I folded to the buttery goodness of the popcorn...*shakes fist in the air*damn carbs! So we went and saw 'True Grit" which was really good!  I am normally not into that whole cowboy business, and don't even get me started on those nasty creatures they ride, but this movie really focused on the relationships of the characters, and that actor that played the 14 year old girl was amazing!  The movie was funny, and serious when it needed to be, without leaving you with saddle-sores...yeah, I went there.  I would recommend it in a case where it is the guys turn to pick to movie and you aren't in the mood for Denzel Washington, or explosions; this movie will make him feel good about picking it, but not make you want to fake sickness in order to leave the movie early.

I bought a pot at Z Gallerie that I instantly fell in love with~!  I know Mr. Ramsey is shaking his head and looking down at me with his balding head, but listen dude, I have been very good recently!  The pot was only $25 and I think it is going to look great the dining room.  Here are some pictures I know that they are not fab-u, I think there was more than 18% light in the background...

Some of the flowers are attached to the outside of the pot.

Top view.

Close up of the flowers.
As if the day could not get any better, I also got my new calendar for the year...I realize January is almost over, but you cannot rush into picking a calendar rashly.  It also helps to wait bc most calendars are clearanced now~!  See, I made up for it Ramsey, take a hike!!  So I got the Betty White calendar.  I know some of you are a little confused right now, but I have this thing for old ladies...not like that creeper!  I just think little old ladies are cute as heck and Betty is full of spunk!  I have not looked through the pictures yet bc I want to be surprised but the front cover has Betty with shirtless men, and the picture for January has Betty with a boom-box on her shoulder and a thug look.........I bet you have changed your mind about how dumb you think it is now!



Ok my lovelies, it is time for you to go to something constructive now...or you can just sit there and keep doing mindless things on the Internetz, which ever comes first.



Ta-Ta~!


2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you hate horses. We are no longer friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was 19% lighting, lol. Only us beachers can appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete