Monday, June 27, 2011

of new windows to the world.

It has been a while since I got new glasses and this trip to look (har, har, har) for new glasses was unlike the past couple times.  I wanted to try something new with frames, and so I decided to get these...


I really want your opinion on the frames as I am a little unsure still.  They are much bigger than I am used to and I feel a bit strange in them.  They are much "trendier" than my norm and want to make sure that I am not making a fool of myself ;)
In other news, my cold is pretty much gone!  I was able to return to my normal workout routine at the gym today which was great!  I'm sure my body will ache tomorrow, but it will be worth it.  Yep, so that's pretty much it for today, ta-ta dearies...


2 comments:

  1. I like them! I need a photo of you in your old ones to really do a good comparison though. But they don't look too big for your face or anything, it's just your imagination.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They look awesome! Look at you, hot stuff. Going to the gym and looking all stylish with your new specs...watch out, world!

    ReplyDelete