Tuesday, May 22, 2012

of the many calories of a birthday cake.

Chris asked me what cake I wanted for my birthday and I was undecided, that is, until I passed by the cheesecake factory and noticed that they had a Reese's peanut butter cake cheesecake...
I was actually going to pick a slice up while I was out but got busy talking on the phone and totally forgot to stop before I drove from the area.  Luckily I have an incredibly sweet Mr. because he made a special trip to pick some up!  Now before I go into the shocking part of this blog post, I wanted to let you know just how fudging delicious this cheesecake is!  It is as if you combined a long walk on the beach at sunset with hugging a cute puppy dog and then having a 2 hour massage while having an orgasm...it is that good.  Of course, me being me, I had to look up how many calories this heaven has.......
Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake (The Cheesecake Factory)
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 500 Total Fat: 29 Carbs: 56 Protein: 7
 
So, one piece of cheesecake is more than a quarter of my daily intake...but that still isn't the shocking part.  When Chris comes home, he sets the bag down on the counter, I think that is a big bag, they must pack that stuff well...oh no. 
Chris bought a whole freaking cheesecake!!!!!

 12 slices --> 6000 calories!!!!!
Here is a reference to how big the cake is, it is incredibly tall too!!

I wasn't even able to finish a whole piece last night after dinner.  I have no clue what I am going to do with the rest of it.  I hope it freezes well, because there is no way that I am going to be able to eat this whole thing!!!  I ate the rest of the piece from last night while I was typing this...I am headed to the gym...NOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. send some our way! Yes, it freezes - do it in individual slices in saran wrap, then a freezer bag. Maybe they'll be some when we come for the beach!!

    ReplyDelete