Monday, May 28, 2012

of slobber, dinosaur birds, and fun!

So my parents are here for a while and we decided to head back to Lazy 5 Ranch and we are pretty sure that this will now be a destination we will go back to again and again!  It is so much fun to drive through and have these animals flock to the car like moths to the flame in their attempts to get the prime location to be able to eat out of our feed buckets!  It is literally so much fun to go through there because we are normally laughing and screaming so much because an emu has stuck his head into the car looking for feed, or because a huge bull has decided Chris' car looks like a nice place to visit!  Here are some of the pictures from this trip, Chris has some videos too, so they will be up soon too!

One of my favorite pictures~!

I see a bucket of feed in there.....

Sunday traffic.


This one decided to take his lunch to go.



Trying to call animals to the feed bucket.

It worked!!!


'I want to feast on your soul...I mean these pellets.'

This is a great example of how quickly these things eat (look at the one on the left.) Our dog eats the same way.



Apparently my father is disciplining it.

Even though we all have llama slobber on our hands and on the outside of the car, we are all happy!


This llama was not interested in my dads offering.

Chris was happy that nothing rammed his car :)

Outside the car, what a fun trip!!
Now, the best picture of the day, my mother and I were demonstrating how the animals looked when they were feeding out of our buckets...I think I captured the crazed look in their eyes pretty well...I may have missed my calling~!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment