Monday, April 8, 2013

of my worst fear almost.

I often have a fear at the gym...that I will be listening to something super embarrassing on my headphones and somehow someone will will see or hear said song.  Well today that almost happened.  I have bluetooth headphones and I listen to pandora via my phone while I workout.  Today while I was just about done with my workout, I got a message and somehow my phone got weird and turned bluetooth off, which it never does.  I'm not sure if it was just my quick reflexes, or if I was so panicked that I would be found out, that I was able to silence my phone very quickly.  If I had not done so, the whole cardio deck would have had a very loud rendition of the Rupaul remix of 'It's raining men' and they would have had no question as to why I was dance-jogging on the treadmill right before that....luckily survival mode kicked in.


No comments:

Post a Comment