Friday, September 3, 2010

Results!!

Today was the last day at the gym before the big beach trip and so Melvin did my evaluation of body fat etc.  I started working out with Melvin on March 17th, I normally go to the gym 4 days a week and work with him 2 days out of those.  It has been such a difficult and at times, seemingly impossible road.  I have to say that I am so happy that I decided to do this weight loss program because I feel so good about myself now!  I have more energy and am just in a more positive mood now.  I know that I have more working out to do and I have not yet reached the "6-pack" status (I call what I have my "4-pack") but I know that I will continue at it once I get back.  I do know that I have made drastic improvements since then!! 

So here are the results:

                         March 17th            September 3rd
Waist Size:            35 inches                 30.5 inches
Fat mass:              30 lbs.                      15 lbs.
Lean body mass:  84.4%                       91.0% (Higher is better)
Body fat:               15.6%                       9.0%!!!!!
Body weight!!!!    195 lbs.                    167 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall I have lost about 9 inches off of my body and around 28 lbs. of fat!!!!

I am so thankful for Melvin's guidance, and am so looking forward to the beach tomorrow!!  I am going to cheat this week and eat what I want to, I am not going to go too crazy but I feel I earned it :)  Thanks for everyones help and encouragement along this journey, it has really meant a lot to me!!!

IT'S TIME FOR THE BEACH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment