Thursday, August 26, 2010

The little things in life...

Since I am strange and have odd quirks...stop giving me those looks Chris...I figured I would tell you all about the little things in life that really make me smile.

The first thing is truly a classic that always makes my day, when you get out a new roll of paper towels or toilet paper and you have to pull the first sheet to get it unglued...that action of undoing it just makes me so happy~!

You know when you first open a new bar of soap and set it in the shower, while you get wet the bar gets a little moist, well that first use of the bar where it is just sooo soapy and new is such a great feeling :)


While driving, especially if it has been a while, if I put in my Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack CD...pure bliss!!!


This should come as no surprise to most, but if I am having a bad day at work and I go to potty, a cute pair of underwear just makes me smile and not feel so bad.  Also buying new pairs of underwear of course :D

This one is one that Chris is annoyed by, when I am eating dessert especially peanut butter, if I just took the last bite of whatever I like to drink milk DIRECTLY after swallowing.  Chris will try to steal my cup or something like that just to make me mad and I will have to keep the food in my mouth until I am able to get my drink back.  The feeling right afterward of drinking is just so refreshing though!

Anyone who has Netflix knows exactly what I am talking about with this one...when you go to get the mail and there are Netflix there, especially if there are a number of them there!!!

*Blushes* Drinking milk from the gallon ;)


I have a lot more but I may save those for another post, I was thinking of posting some things I hate however I feel that the list would be pretty long...one thing that I feel is most likely my top thing that just makes my skin crawl is cotton balls..........the feeling of ripping them apart in particular..............the worst feeling ever!!!  I just got goose-bumps thinking about it!!

Horses scare the sh*t out of me also, one killed Superman...you do the math.

Anyhow, I hope you guys have a great Thursday!  I hope I haven't weirded anyone out, if you guys have little things that make you happy post it too!  Maybe we can adopt each others oddities~!

At least I am way cooler than this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you are cooler than that guy. Unless he can read minds, or he's a vampire.

    I am totally laughing about the milk thing...snort...snort...you know you've opened yourself up to all sorts of stuff for the beach trip, right?

    ReplyDelete